Caltrate® Bone Health 600mg
Caltrate 600 Plain Tab gives you the highest concentration of calcium your body needs. Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a healthy diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. This antacid is useful for the temporary relief of occasional indigestion and heartburn. Frequent, daily or nightly symptoms usually mean a more serious problem. Antacids by themselves do not correct these problems. The medications that are now available to treat acid problems are generally superior to antacids.
- Each tablet contains Calcium Carbonate 1500 mg (equivalent to 600 mg Elemental Calcium)
- An interaction generally means that one drug may increase or decrease the effect of another drug. Also, the more medications a person takes, the more likely there will be a drug interaction. Antacids do interact with or prevent the absorption of many medications. As a general rule, it is best to separate antacid use and any other medications by at least 1 hour. When antacids are only taken occasionally, this seldom presents a serious problem. Since there are so many good medications to reduce stomach acid, some of them over-the-counter, it is unusual to require frequent antacid use during the day and night.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- As with any other supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact your healthcare professional before taking.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Elemental Calcium (please refer to specs for full info)
- 11.4cm x 5.4cm x 5.4cm
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Calcium carbonate.
- Indications / Uses
- Supports strong bones.
Dosage / Direction for Use
- Take one or two tablets every day with water after a meal or as directed by a physician.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- As with any supplement, women who are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact the physician before taking.
Use In Pregnancy & Lactation
- As with any supplement, women who are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact a doctor before taking.
- Store below 30°C.
- Calcium/with Vitamins
- ATC Classification
- A12AA - Calcium; Used as dietary supplements.
Presentation / Packing
- Tab 600 mg x 60's.
Questions & Answers (0)
Time On Dropeeveteran