Caltrate® Caltrate 600 + D 60’s
The highest level of vitamin D3† to help you maximize calcium absorption*
Caltrate® 600+D3 offers the highest level of vitamin D3† to help maximize calcium absorption and support healthy bones, joints and muscles* - so you can live life to the fullest. Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Calcium not only nourishes your bones but also plays a role in:*
Advanced levels of vitamin D3 in Caltrate® help:*
- Maximize calcium absorption
- Maintain healthy bones
Adults: Take one (1) tablet up to two times daily with food or as directed by your physician. Take with a full glass of water. Not formulated for use in children.
Caltrate 600 Plain Tab gives you the highest concentration of calcium your body needs. Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a healthy diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. This antacid is useful for the temporary relief of occasional indigestion and heartburn. Frequent, daily or nightly symptoms usually mean a more serious problem. Antacids by themselves do not correct these problems. The medications that are now available to treat acid problems are generally superior to antacids.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- As with any other supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact your healthcare professional before taking.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Elemental Calcium (please refer to specs for full info)
- 11.4cm x 5.4cm x 5.4cm
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Calcium carbonate.
- Indications / Uses
- Supports strong bones.
Dosage / Direction for Use
- Take one or two tablets every day with water after a meal or as directed by a physician.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- As with any supplement, women who are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact the physician before taking.
Use In Pregnancy & Lactation
- As with any supplement, women who are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact a doctor before taking.
- Store below 30°C.
- Calcium/with Vitamins
- ATC Classification
- A12AA - Calcium; Used as dietary supplements.
Presentation / Packing
- Tab 600 mg x 60's.
Questions & Answers (0)
Time On Dropeeveteran