*100% organically certified and HALAL
*All natural. No Caffeine. No preservatives. No additives. No colorants.
*Great taste with no bitterness
*Relieves joint Inflammation, Arthritis and Gout
*Removes excess sodium and helps reduce blood pressure
*Treats Urinary Tract,Kidney Infections & Gall Bladder Problems
*Made in BORNEO
Misai Kucing Tea is also known as Orthosiphon stamineus, Java has been used in traditional medicine in Southeast Asia for centuries. The plant’s diuretic properties help expel excess sodium in the body, which reduces the user’s blood pressure. The same properties will help with urinary tract infections and cleanse the body of kidney and bladder stones.
Here are the different benefits you can expect to get when you include Misai Kucing Tea in your diet:
1. Misai Kucing Tea is advantageous for treating Hypertension i.e. high blood pressure
2. It keeps a check on the degree of blood glucose..
3. Misai Kucing tea is a good herbal remedy for curbing Asthma, cough and Bronchitis thus, improving the breathing capacity.
4. It is favourable in curbing kidney infections and breaking down the kidney stones.
5. It counters Gallstones.
6. Helps tackle Angina.
7. It keeps a check on Liver infection.
8. It alleviates skin troubles namely cellulite and allergies.
8. Misai Kucing tea is a good herbal cure for joint ailments like Arthritis, Gout and Rheumatism.
9. It combats Urinary troubles like Dysuria and Urinary Tract infections thus, stimulates urine frequency and flow.
Ingredients: Dried & Cut Misai Kucing Leaves
Directions: Use one sachet per medium sized cup> Add 180ml of boiling water> Let infuse for 5 minutes
Suggested Occasion: After meal, afternoon tea.
Other Herbal Tea available: Balung 100% Organic Lemongrass Tea, Agarwood Tea & Moringa Leaf Tea
The information here is designed for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care
Questions & Answers (0)
Time On Dropeeexpert