Dropee (MTV Sdn Bhd) is committed and take all of our customers privacy seriously, including you, and we will only collect, record, hold, store, use and protect your personal and/or company’s information as outlined below.
You can visit our website and browse and with limitation without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“Dropee account”); whether as a Retailer, or Supplier; with us on our website and have logged on with your user account and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting our Customer Service.
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
The information we collect are those provided by you upon your registration for use of the website together with information we learn from your use of the Website. This information may include your personal identification details such as your name, contact number and other information which identifies you. We also collect information about you when you contact us whether by way of email, telephone or other means of communication including social media.
Dropee does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website. For more details, refer below:
A. Upon Registration (Retailer & Supplier)
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Mobile Number
- Business Name
- Business Registration No.
- Office Size
- Industry (Only Supplier)
- Business Address
B. Upon a Purchase and/or Transaction on Dropee Website, the additional information we may collect include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number of Person in Charge (if different than Section A, d)
- Delivery Address (if different than Section A, i)
- Payment Methodology
2. How Do We Use The Information?
We do not sell or disclose your information in an unauthorised manner to any third parties. Your information is used strictly for the following purposes mentioned herein –
- To verify your identity;
- To verify your eligibility to register as a user of the Site;
- To process your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
- To providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Site;
- To perform research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the Site from time to time to members of the Site;
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to communicate with you;
- to verify your identity for purposes of receiving our products and services;
- to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions or the products and services offered to you;
- for customer research purposes to better improve our services;
- to inform you of products and services which may be of interest to you including
- information about products and services offered by our affiliated companies and selected third-party partners; and
- to maintain records as part of our business or other purposes in so far as is permitted by the law.
- If you voluntarily submit any information to the Site for publication on the Site including but not limited to, Company Profile and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Site (“Voluntary Information”); and
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
3. Disclosure and Safeguarding the Information
All information collected by Dropee will be kept confidential and used internally by Dropee. Dropee may however, provide or disclose the information to our subsidiary, associated or related companies or third party service providers for the purposes mentioned herein. Disclosure of the information may also be made in compliance with applicable laws and to generally protect the rights and property of Dropee.
As part of safeguarding your information, we have taken extra initiatives to ensure that all information collected will be safely secured for storage. As part of the initiatives, we protect all your personal and company’s information by:
- Allowing access to personal information inside the account ONLY via password;
- Partnering with our Cloud Provider in a premium manner;
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes - (IE: when you delete your account)
4. Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit Dropee, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within Dropee that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
6. Minors & Age Consent
Dropee Website and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Security Measures
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the Site, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer.
Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
8. Prohibited Items
Regardless if you are a Retailer and/or a Supplier, you and/or your company are not allowed to purchase, sell, trade and to do with anything in relation to any product that is restricted and/or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction Illicit products. Products (but not limited to) are that illegal such as below will not be listed in our website:
- Products that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance
- Drugs and narcotics
- Medicine and prescription based drugs
- Human parts, organs and related products
- Animals and animal parts and related products
- Pornographic content, products and material
- Weapons, guns, arms, firearms, military arms, ammunition and related products
- Hazardous and dangerous material
- Stocks, currencies and securities
- Transfer from one person to another of personal credit and debit and any type of payment card
- Fake IDs
- Counterfeit products
- Software (unless owner is authorized to do so).
Dropee in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions.
9. Right to Access and Correction of Personal Data
We want to ensure that the information we have is accurate and up to date for us to provide the best possible service to you. All users of the Websites, including you, have the right to access, update or correct any information by updating your registration details on the Website or writing to us at email@example.com.
If you have any queries, complaints or otherwise relating to the misuse or suspected misuse of your information, you may contact us at the abovementioned email address.